Author Topic: iMap Images  (Read 111 times)

le Morte Homme

• View Profile
iMap Images
« on: July 09, 2018, 12:02:12 PM »
I will probably die flying Red Baron 3D

le Morte Homme

• View Profile
Re: iMap Images
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 12:13:20 PM »
Installation in high valley: aerodrome, double factory, dumps, balloon (there will be more balloons everywhere), and added MG nests....there will be more....factories will no longer be sitting ducks...you will pay a price for attempting bombing the lingerie factory.

le Morte Homme

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 12:15:25 PM »

le Morte Homme

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 12:34:53 PM »
Double Factory in high valley

le Morte Homme

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 06:55:21 PM »
Before completing the iMap, experimentation with forest tiles resulted in a preferred darker green.  A new river valley was cut and populated with a river:

Had worked hard to relieve the view of repeating tiles, but in a narrow venue like a river valley, it was challenging.  My compadres guided me to learn to modify tiles, resulting in the following version of the one above, including the first test of darker trees:

See the flight over the area: http://redbaron3dofficialsite.com/gallery.php

When I got requests for the map, I sent out the earlier one above, for which I apologize.  As we flew around in that one today, I saw various patches on mountains where I was working with the tiles...and they were ugly and distorted.

There were so many test versions....each and ever change generated a new Baron3.ted file, so there was confusion in the naming process which up to that last group had gone by date only.  The final one was not necessarily the latest date!  ack

Morte
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 07:02:54 PM by le Morte Homme »