Author Topic: Indestructable targets  (Read 130 times)

_Corax

• Bombing express
    • View Profile
Indestructable targets
« on: June 19, 2018, 12:00:11 PM »
Sometimes, some targets aren't credited as downed, even if no building stands still.
Especially occures at aerodromes, when there is no Hangar/HQ building up, and the aerodrome doesn't concider destroyed.
I 've heard a lot of ways to avoid it, from exiting the game after hitting the target, to not use incediary rounds and rockets, or even my plane against aerodrome.
Is there any proven way to avoid facing that bug?
I 've had it at a factory too!

Salute!

Comptroller

• Team Redux
    • View Profile
Re: Indestructable targets
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 11:09:13 PM »
Actually, the frequency of "target hardening" is relatively low (one is too many!), but it still happens.  There is a rock solid "rule" built into Multiplayer that if you bomb more than 50% of a target, and you die or simply cheat and get a new plane during that run, the target will always harden.  So we always exit (except when someone doesn't which does harden targets), because the percentage of hardened targets does and has gone down.  The problem is that MANY other things can ALSO cause the issue.  Shooting your own drome appears to be a culprit.  It is likely that some subtle event can cause it.  So we live with it and always try to exit.

_Corax

• Bombing express
    • View Profile
Re: Indestructable targets
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 01:23:15 PM »
A beautiful example of a super factory, with iron-will workers, from today's Sunday war, I emptied all my bombs, and the factory didn't go down,
and this is how it was like (and was working)